Sunday, January 21, 2007

The brave front's getting really hard to maintain. Orange plastic Clarissa's starting to crack, for absolutely no reason. All these issues that have been there for years and years are suddenly re-surfacing and I hate myself for caring. For crying all fucking night.

Quote from Mum last night, after big fight between Dad and I.
"One's pre-menstrual, the other's post-menopausal."

Yah lah funny, but as much as I wish that was the problem, it isn't. Not really anyway I think. I can't explain it, and I don't know why I'm even bothering to try.

Nikita's staying over this weekend though. She's so big now. And absolutely adorable. The only good thing to happen to me all week. Though I've really been trying to stay in my room more and study instead of going out to play with her.

MAS-ESS is totally not on my list of priorities now, so stop asking. Doing research is making me feel stupid. The day you can't understand stuff from Wiki's the day you know you're not cut out for JC life. I've been trying to study though. Or at least I've been trying to understand stuff. Huge improvement, especially for stuff like Bio. I even bought Post-it flags. Go Clarissa. Plastic's totally made a comeback.

I've stopped making sense, so I'll just stop typing and go read through Homeostasis or what.

No comments: